Comfort. Safety. Confidence.
- aviation maintenance
- provision of ground power supply
- organization of refueling with aviation fuel
- organization of filling with oxygen and nitrogen
- organization of heating of engines, systems and elements
- draining and filling of water systems
- lavatory and potable water
- organization of cleaning
- organization of anti-icing treatment
- in-flight catering
Restaurant & catering
FBO MINSK Restaurant is a cozy and comfortable restaurant located in the lounge area, where warm colors in the interior and soft light create an enveloping atmosphere that relieves tension.
Catering organization focused on business aviation - exclusive in-flight meals. The catering menu includes over 250 dishes (see the "Restaurant" section).learn more
VIP class cars. Organization of the necessary executive cars.
Services for passengers with reduced mobility
- Meeting of passengers with reduced mobility at the transport
- Provision of a wheelchair for movement around the terminal and boarding to the aircraft
- Delivery to the aircraft using an ambulatory elevator, stair lift or ambulance
- Support and assistance when moving about the airport during pre-flight and post-flight procedures
- Duplication of audio and visual information provided at the airport and from among the reduced and other persons with disabilities
- Providing boarding and disembarking assistance
- Access to 24/7 medical center located in the International terminal
- The electric wheelchair is checked-in and the battery is turned-off/disconnected when checked-in
- Liquid batteries must be disconnected, packaged and placed in checked-in luggage
Check with the carrier for information about restrictions on wheelchairs and/or other means used to transport passengers with special needs (dimensions, weight, and other design features).
The following IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations must be taken into account: