The facades are deliberately facing west and east. Thanks to this solution, natural light freely penetrates the room and creates a unique atmosphere.
FBO MINSK offers a full range of ground handling services for aircraft, passengers and crews of business aviation flights in the Republic of Belarus. Business aviation operators and private jet owners can take advantage of attractive aircraft basing and storage options at the new FBO MINSK Business Aviation Center.
Aircraft cleaning and washing
FBO MINSK provides a full range of services for aircraft ground handling.
- aviation maintenance
- provision of ground power supply
- organization of refueling with aviation fuel
- organization of filling with oxygen and nitrogen
- organization of heating of engines, systems and elements
- draining and filling of water systems
- lavatory and potable water
- organization of cleaning
- organization of anti-icing treatment
- in-flight catering
Hangar storage allows you to protect aircraft from the effects of external environmental conditions, increases the resource and terms of their operation, and also allows you to reduce the time and improve the quality of pre-flight and post-flight maintenance of the aircraft. FBO MINSK has an aircraft storage hangar. The total area is over 4260 sq. M. The hangar is divided into two sections.
We offer attractive prices and conditions for the parking of aircraft on the apron at the FBO MINSK
Crew lounges are located in the terminal building.
If the crew arrives for a short period of time (up to 3-4 hours), there is an opportunity to use the service of accommodating crew members in the terminal, they have a full crew lounge at their disposal, with a shower.
After passing the briefing, the crew members have a choice: all information can be requested in printed form, as well as received by e-mail.
- crew transfer
- engineering and other aviation equipment on the apron
- supervision (flight plan, NOTAM, meteorological information, printing of documents)
- hotel reservation
- delivery of documents for customs clearance
- washing of on-board dishes
- storage of property
- organization of on-board catering for crews
Comfort. Safety. Confidence.
- individual approach to each passenger when passing customs, border and other procedures upon arrival / departure of the aircraft
- provision of services for obtaining a visa at the consular department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus upon arrival of the passenger
- provision of a conference room
- provision a meeting room
- hotel booking
- concierge service
Ground handling equipment
FBO MINSK has at its disposal all the necessary means for ground handling: an aircraft tug, a ground power source, equipment for servicing lavatory and potable water aircraft systems, a bus for transporting passengers, equipment for transporting baggage.
Aircraft cleaning and washing
Fuselage washing and complex cleaning of the cabin, cockpit and luggage compartments.
VIP class cars. Organization of the necessary executive cars.
Restaurant & catering
FBO MINSK restaurant is a cozy and comfortable restaurant located in the lounge area, where warm colors in the interior and soft light create an enveloping atmosphere that relieves tension.
Catering organization focused on business aviation - exclusive in-flight meals. The catering menu includes over 250 dishes (see the "Restaurant" section).
Our global mission is to create a culture of business aviation in Belarus.
The Business Aviation Center (FBO MINSK) is certified to carry out airport activities from August 7, 2020. The new complex is located on the territory of the Minsk National Airport and meets the highest safety and service quality requirements.
Our slogan: "Art of time treasuring" Based on this, the key in our activity is to value time, provide maximum comfort and complete safety. "
Our team consists exclusively of specialists with wide experience: pilots, flight safety specialists, technical personnel and ground management.
Head of FBO MINSK
Head of production dispatching service